Tuesday, December 11, 2007

reset

you know, having time away from work and my everyday life has given me a unique opportunity. it has given me the chance to do a little soul searching and reset parts of my life that i need to refine. it has given me the chance to redefine part of who i am on the inside so that can leak out and change others' perception of me.

i would venture to say that this situation does not present itself very often. in fact i would guess that many we only get this advantage a handful of times in our life. it might comes around during an extended vacation or a job switch, but other than that, we are just out of luck for an opportunity like this.

i hope that i do not waste this chance that has been given to me. yeah, thats right, given to me. if you happen to get one of these, my suggestion to you is to grab hold of it and use it as a tool to bend and shape your life for the benefit changing perceptions.

No comments: