Thursday, November 22, 2007

tday

first of all let me say happy thanksgiving to all. it has been a great day. this morning our church played football in our first annual turkey bowl. it was cold and i got wet. we had dinner at my brother-in-laws house. that was good until my daughter started getting sick. my wife was sick earlier this week. bummer.

on another note, i need to conclude my trip to atlanta. this last day was bitter sweet. i wanted to get home but hated to leave. anyway tony was the last speaker. her is our pastor. he talked about leaders needing a couple of things; direction, coaching, support, and delegation. i can relate to those things being a leader at work, church, and my own household.

this is also where i want to talk about thinslicing. this is when we take the first 30 seconds of meeting someone and judge them. i suppose that i do my own share of this but i would like to think that i try to re-thinslice often in order to give people a fair shake.

No comments: